Amazon Kindle’s National Reading Month Book Challenge
(Amazon is posting a question each day about reading and/or books)
1. What is the first line of the book you are currently reading?
2. What book had the largest impact on you as a child?
3. Have you ever read an entire book in one sitting? If so, which one?
4. Who is your favorite author?
5. What is your all-time favorite book series?
6. What was the best book you read last year?
7. What is one book you wish more people would read?
8. What was the first book that made you cry?
9. What book always makes you laugh out loud?
10. What is your all-time favorite book title?
11. Who do you credit for your love of reading?
12. What is the best book you’ve ever received as a gift?
13. What was the first chapter book you remember reading?
14. Who are three authors you’d most like to have dinner with?
15. What is your all-time favorite quote?
16. Which book is most responsible for your love of reading?
17. Where is one place you wish you could visit, that you have only read about?
18. What five books would you take with you to a desert island?
19. What is one book you think everyone should read before they turn 16?